Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to keep all interested family and friends up to date with pictures and info on our family as I seem to be lacking in my current strategies (that is, continually re-writing it on each week's 'to do' list). Here are a few pictures from a visit from my mom a couple weeks ago. I've decided visits from moms are just good for one's soul... and so are grandmas! Check out Ethan's delight as his Grandma Mimi played hours of pirate ships with him. We also had a great time picking fresh blueberries, perusing a beautiful farmer's market, enjoying lunch with the downtown business boys (Matt & his Dad) and generally taking in the peaceful Ohio summer. Enjoy the pics... we'll see how this blogging thing goes for me! :) kadi



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kadi! I just got the email you sent out so I wanted to stop by and say hello. Sounds like things are going pretty well, so glad about your ministry opportunity...sounds exciting!

The Ceppo Family said...

I love it! I am so excited to see the blog. Very impressive! So excited for you about your job... although I was secretly wishing you would end up back in FL :(

Anonymous said...

KADI!!!!!! Oh how I miss you so! I wish we could sit in your living room and chat over some ice cream cake! I'm so proud of you for blogging...I'll be checking back often!

Kushmama said...

Yay, girl! I'll certainly be checking in on the Cole family! So great to see recent pictures of you all:)

Giacomo 5 said...

Cool idea with the blog! Good to get your E-mail and so happy peices fall into place so well. Good to see you all all doing well, you can see the happiness in your smiles. We need to get together before the summer is over...we'll call and plan a weekend...our house!

The Giacomo's

Danielle said...

Hi Kadi,

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Now that I read your comments I would love to find out what you are doing. I too was secretly hoping you would wind up back in FL to take my job!! I am going to add you to my blog roll! http://danielleborzillo.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Hi Kadi! Just discovered your blog through...who the heck knows... :) Hope you all are doing well!!